zondag 20 mei 2012

Shock wave and Earthquake (English)

Last night there was an earthquake in Italy, according to the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre it was a 6.1 on the Richter scale, which is not huge, but sadly big enough to devastate the area near Bologna and people died..
Love and light to those in need.

Oddly, spaceweather reports a interplanetary shockwave at the same time, wonder if the two are related.
I have a feeling it is.
And now its the 20th and so many people predicted earthquakes for the coming days...it kinda makes me nervous for the world.
And ofcourse I knów better...don't create from fear!!!
I know, but can't seem to shake it.
What to do..

Gonna do the distance group meditation/healing in 15 minutes..I will open my heart and create from love, and I feel so greatfull a lot of you will be doing this with me.
Peace, love, harmony...and be safe!
Inge



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten