donderdag 17 mei 2012

Donna Summer (English)

Just read that Donna Summer has died...she's left the building and has gone home.
She was 63, thats not very old, but as a friend quoted A. Lincoln on facebook:
'' It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years that count ''
Well in that case she's lived a full life I bet.
A great lady has gone home..and what a welcome party it will be up there!!
Heaven stocks up on great musical hero's and musicians, if these souls come together for a jam....hmmm..makes ya almost wanne be there!!!

''I will take my life into my hands,
and I will use it
I will win the worship in their eyes
I will lose it.
I will have the things that I desire
and my passion flow like rivers to the sky''

Donna Summer, The one and only queen of disco...Rest in Peace.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten