vrijdag 11 mei 2012

David Wilcock and Mom (English)

Off to a workshop David Wilcock with my sweet friend Leonie tomorrow, so no blog then.
I'm sure I will be telling you somehow somewhere about this allready memorable day, because I am a huge fan of his work, his presentations and his person.
(Probably on facebook :-) https://www.facebook.com/ingeastrid)

Sunday will be mothersday...but actually every day is mothersday to me, its was always clear to me that i would be a mom, and almost all of the time I am purely deeply happy about it!
I will be going to see my mom...i'm so blessed to have my mom. She is awesome, strong, sweet and has great power and a huge heart.
Celebrating your mom is actually celebrating yourself right? Its the gate that brought you to the earth...so celebrate her for that. Bless moms.
Happy day to all of us!!!

And thank you all for supporting me by clicking on buttons of facebook, twitter and G+ under this blog, its a dream of mine to one day be able to make a living through writing, and this is a step in that process that makes me so happy! Its so 'real' haha..thank you!

Love
Inge

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten